D.P.M.School Gasso To create global citizens and leaders of tomorrow by imbibing intrinsic values of love, empathy, discipline, and respect. To raise 21st-century citizens who will think globally and act locally. The curriculum at Delhi Public School Kakinada facilitates the application of such values both within the classroom and outside in real-life situations.
The key feature of the sprawling campus includes spacious smart classrooms, state of the art laboratories, excellent sports infrastructure, auditorium etc. which provide ample opportunities for experiential learning, enhancement of academic skills and overall development of students. The school has excellent sports facilities of Skating Rink, Basket Ball, Football, Badminton, Table Tennis etc.
We encourage our budding talents by giving every child full creative freedom to articulate thought and concretive them into positive action. We keenly focus on developing truthfulness, generosity and sound etiquettes in the students to enable each one to become a holistic personality in the long run.
D.P.M.School Gasso We will create thoughtful leaders by fostering creative minds through holistic education and the desire for lifelong learning. Our teaching pedagogy fosters the following core values in our students:
- Love – the fountainhead of all values; translates into a desire to reach out and make a difference in the lives of others
- Empathy – a pre-requisite for leaders in order to be sensitive to other’s feelings and realities
- Caring – to be thoughtful and considerate to others
- Discipline – Effective self-management which inculcates confidence and boldness in a student
- Principled –to learn to believe that being upright, honorable and ethical in all their actions makes the character of a person
- Respect – Respecting oneself, others, the environment and the larger society we live in
- Inquirers – to develop a mind that believes in analysis and investigation before making a decision
- Thinkers – to learn to reflect and contemplate before taking an action
- Communicators – honing a skill that helps one to convey ideas and information
- Risk Takers – understanding that certain decision require action rather than the reflection
- Knowledgeable – to be able to comprehend information and learn to apply it to situations
- Reflective – to be able to be contemplative and introspective
- Balanced – learning to weigh their decisions and actions
- Open-Minded- ready to accept different viewpoints without being narrow-minded or obstinate